How far along: 27 weeks... Officially starting 3rd trimester baby! And I've never felt better.
Total weight gain: 25 pounds-ish
Maternity clothes: Hubby's sweats have all been commandeered.
Stretch marks: Coconut oil- I need to pick some more up at Costco next time we go down to see family....it's great.
Sleep: I take naps with Grant now- I just forget the house cleaning sometimes...oh well, I feel good sleeping.
Best moment of this week: This week has been the best week EVER!!!! Okay?! I feel 1000% better- my body feels good, I feel like I can do another 3 months of pregnancy- I feel just so good. I think for the most part the thing that was stressing me out is taken care of -I mean there is always stress, but that was impacting me a lot- I just can't express- I feel right on track.
Thankful for: Good friends- people who support you and help you see that you are important and loved. I am so thankful for those people.
Movement: Sometimes baby goes crazy, and sometimes not much movement- I don't think there's a very consistent pattern.
Food cravings: Hot chocolate- but that's this time of year- it is FREEZING here and I just want hot coco every night to warm my bones.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm not going to lie- Jay's breath sometimes. He wakes up in the morning and wants a smooch and I'm just like, "Ewwwww" in my mind- it's so gross- how do I let him know without him feeling badly?
Have you started to show yet: Well, apparently some people don't notice the bump and they are surprised I am pregnant but I think it's because of the big winter coats now:) ha ha.
Gender: I had a dream it was a baby girl- 8 pounds, 10 ounces- wait a second....is that how much Carlee weighed Nicole? Maybe that's where that number came from in my brain....
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off: on my necklace.
Exercise and preparation for birth: Oh no! I didn't do yoga! Why? It is so hard to fit it in my day with Grant. I mean I could be doing it right now I guess, but then I wouldn't get to document that I did it....
Happy or moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: Christmas break! I just can't wait to spend time with awesome family and relax and have some FUN!!!! I have never looked forward so much to a little break from the norm.
No, she was 7.13. And is now 12#? I better get those newborn clothes packed just in case....
ReplyDelete