How far along: 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 20 plus...I don't own a scale actually so I wait for Dr.'s appointments to tell me.
Maternity clothes: I just got these black stretchy warm leggings from Ross and I AM IN LOVE!!!!! They are the most comfy warm things ever. I wish I had a thousand pairs of them...well, at least 2 or three in different colors maybe? All I know is when I need to be comfy I just throw those on and I'm in heaven. Did I mention they are warm? I just could go on and on about them.
Stretch marks: ziltch
Sleep: moving on...
Best moment of this week: Hiccups! Baby hiccups have arrived! They are cute.
Thankful for: Comfy clothes and warm bathes. I love taking baths- I just get in the tub and relax. Usually with a book or lately I've brought the laptop in there after I put Grant to bed and watch birthing videos or Studio C (Jay and I's new favorite little thing to do together- they are a comedy group that come up with fun skits that are clean! It's nice to not worry about the content and just know it's entertaining and fun). If you haven't seen them here's one of my favorites:
Movement: I'm still trying to pick up on the pattern. This one gets excited at breakfast usually and when I'm laying down for bed at night are the most active times I get.
Food cravings: Bread. Did you know that's all I ate pretty much at Thanksgiving? Rolls and potatoes and gravy...oh yah and some delicious pie. It was really, really good.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nah.
Gender: I am thinking boy lately. Well, at least when I talk about baby lately I've been using "he, him, his" etc.
Belly button in or out: outie- I always think of audis ha ha.
Wedding rings on or off: I took them off a few days after my last post saying they were tight. They are now on the necklace. Last time I took them off at 31 weeks- really? I might get huge this time- but I think part of that was because I thought I was 20 weeks and was really 13 weeks and I was sooooo worried I wasn't gaining weight- I started eating a ton! A TON people. And look where that puts you later- ha ha. Oh well- next pregnancy I'll know my dates and won't have these issues;0
Exercise and preparation for birth: My goal this week is to do yoga 3 times. Totally can do that.
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been extremely moody lately but I think that's because of everything going on is just stressful- once we take care of a few things I think that will help mucho.
Looking forward to: Being done with pregnancy...am I allowed to say that yet? Come on! I mean really. I feel big enough to be done soon...I feel like I'm starting to waddle...what if I really did have twins? We've talked about this a few times...wouldn't that be crazY????!!!! Sometimes I wish I hadn't documented my first pregnancy so well because I look the same as I did at 33 weeks pregnant=meaning I seriously feel and look the same as I did when I only had 4 to 7 weeks left. That's how I feel. I really, really hope yoga helps my mentality. I should start listening to hypnobabies too- there is an affirmations track that says, "Babies come in their own time and I am patient". I can wait 3.5 more months! ha ha. Ugh.

First.. Thank you for the advice. Second.. You are a cute pregnant lady. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteI hope it works for you too! It's funny the first time but after that you just think, "huh.... now I have to clean this up or change my clothes"... And thank you!
Delete