Everytime we say a prayer, Grant has to pray for Sushila, Ramsey and Srijan (La-la, Si-si and Ra-ra). Sometimes he mentions them multiple times and sometimes we end the prayer and start eating or whatever and he says, "Prayer" and in that prayer, we pray for them again. Here's one I recorded- he's just so sweet:
It's been amazing to see someone learning the wonderful things I have taken for granted my whole life knowing about! To know about Jesus Christ and feel the spirit and know you can have God's power blessing you by keeping the commandments...it's been soooo cool.
So the Saturday after Thanksgiving:
| Jay, Grant, Sushila, Ramjee, Srijan, Elder Gilbert, Elder Clark |
After getting baptized, we got to see a little more of Ramjee's humor as he went on about how he was a new man:
"I don't know you. Who are you? I am a new man! Why are you talking to me? Where am I?"
What an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment