Wednesday, October 23, 2013

20 Weeks of Pregnancy- 1/2 WAY!!!



How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: ?
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: Yep- but I keep using coconut oil and they are looking good
Sleep: okay
Best moment of this week: Knowing that we are 1/2 way there! That is pretty exciting
Miss anything: Yah- I miss Grant being "the" baby- I know he is older and I'm having to get used to calling him a "big boy" now with the new one coming- The only time I really call him baby now is when we are undressing him for a bath and I scream "Naked baby!" He copies me and says, "Baby!!!!"
Movement: Yes- she (I'm just playing I don't know but I call the new one a she and he sometimes to see if my motherly intuition kicks in.......eh...nothing) kicks when I eat fruit and cold milk. Usually at night is when she gets really moving.
Food cravings: I just crave cereal! I wish it was something exciting but hopefully that means that I'm getting what I need.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nah
Gender: I'm guessing girl this week.
Belly button in or out: The top of the belly button is starting to pop!!! Ah!!! It's like those turkey poppers that tell you when it's ready- it's only halfway right now- so perfect for being 1/2 through the pregnancy!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Exercise and preparation for birth: I walk with G- the weather has been nice and I've done 1 day of prenatal yoga! It is so challenging to make time for that right now- I kind of have fallen into a routine that just doesn't include that so I'm trying to figure out when to make it a part of the day. I think I'm going to try mornings because night isn't working. Oh and finished Ina May's guide to childbirth= loved it! So loved it. Go read it okay?
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.

Looking forward to: Dentist appointment on Thursday....well I don't know if I'm looking forward to it but it's happening and I'll be glad it's over;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I haven't read your blog in awhile, so I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations!!! So you're due what, March something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! It's crazy how fast this one is going. I think moving and having a toddler just makes it whiz by. You are an excellent mathematician- yes March 3rd or 11th (my date conflicts with the baby's size measurements on the ultrasound so we'll see).

    ReplyDelete