We got G a bike seat and a helmet and found a (cheap, uncomfortable but working) bike for me! We were set!
We go after dinner every night and it has been a blast!
The first adventure was listening to and watching the marching band.
G was DIGGIN' it.
This was cute to watch- he was just in awe of the movements the band was doing- holding his helmet and just standing there.
We found bagpipe practice- just followed the sound and found them! I didn't take pictures of them- they seemed kind of embarrassed that we stopped to listen to them so I didn't want to make them too uncomfortable- so cool. G just says, "More! More!" and signs "more" vigorously to make his point.
We find different parks and one of our biking adventures involved Jay talking to a man about the job he actually will be starting Monday! So cool.
Our latest adventures? Watching soccer games and helping the players with practice kicking. G is good at making friends.
Then there was a free outdoor concert with dancing- I wish I would have gotten a picture of G dancing. He's pretty good.
It's fun living so close to campus actually. There is always something going on and we get to go through the cemetery to get there- the cemetery is to die for- ha ha- people are dying to get in...ha ha...okay but really it's beautiful and I will post pictures.
Bike riding has been the best. We all love the exercise and getting out in the fresh air as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment