Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 16 of Pregnancy




I feel gooooood.

So, so good.

This is the BEST part of pregnancy.
Nausea finally has subsided,
I can pretty much tell everyone now that we are expecting,
and my belly is showing a little bit.  It's funny because the picture I took at 13 weeks surprised me that I was already showing but I think with baby #2 your body goes, "oh yah, I remember, I need to stretch out" and so it's pretty much ready before the baby is even that big. So, the baby is now starting to get bigger but my belly looks the same as it did at 13 weeks. Pictures were fun every week before but I'm thinking every month sounds reasonable now.

And of course the movements!!! I can feel the babe moving now and it is the BEST. It's not consistent but I know it's the baby which is so so fun.
I have energy and can get ready and get things done.
Seriously so much energy- I have so many things I've started working on now!

This is fun.

I do have to admit I'm a little nervous for two.
It's becoming real thinking of caring for a new baby and a toddler.
It makes me catch my breath a bit and wonder how it's going to go.

How about I'll worry about that when the baby's here.
For now, I'm going to "enjoy" pregnancy and have fun with my little boy until the new one is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment