What can I even say about this ball of energy and love?
Can I just show you a couple cute things?
I really wanted a picture with Great-Grandma but G was not having it. At least she's happy.
We went to the fair! We fed the sheep some grass.
Sometimes he'll do the slide- not very often- but when he does, he seems to love relish it. Once he reaches the bottom he signs, "more" very seriously. I don't know why he doesn't do it more often?
This is his FAVORITE thing to do. Seriously. Dishes with mama. If nothing is cheering him up- if he's teething or even not feeling very good- do the dishes and *bing* smiles light up his cute little face.
Hey, I get a happy boy and dishes done? Sounds good to me.
The school claims to be "family friendly". After attending this little family day they put on, I believe them. I really like that a lot.
Great pictures right?
I have noticed I really don't get a lot of pictures with the kid. I am so happy he semi-smiled for this one. I will cherish this one I'm sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment