Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 16


Month: 3(end) or 4 (beginning)
Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Journal Highlights:

December 8th:
Anyone here like prune juice? I tried mixing it with other juices and it is disgusting. My grandma and I have found a new topic though...;)

December 10th:
Cry myself to sleep headaches. I wasn't expecting that! But every pain is a reminder of my body working hard to grow your eyelashes. I can't wait to see those eyelashes blink at me and know that all of this was worth it because it gives me you.

December 12th:
Nausea is finally subsiding and I feel so good lately. We have started moving to my parent's basement because as great as the Bungalow is, I really need a bathroom a little closer and a little warmer. I think I will drink more water for you knowing that the pot is only feet away.

December 14th:
Kick! Now I know for sure- I've been feeling them lately a little but today I knew for sure! That was you! Jay says you must have made friends with Jackie Chan in the pre-existence. I wonder if you are going to be a really active baby running and jumping off of the furniture.

December 24th:
I am starting to show for reals now. Did I mention that I love food now? That could have something to do with gaining a lot of weight in a short amount of time (what is it now? 6 or 7 pounds?...)! I'm not complaining though, I want you healthy and I am so excited that my belly is starting to poke out. It's funny though cause I can suck it in and I look the same as I did when I was just 9 weeks with you but then I poke it out so I look really BIG. It's so much fun for your daddy and I to finally see that you are growing.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blogging such a good idea! And you are glowing!:) cute lil bump:)

    ReplyDelete