Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye Bungalow

With a baby on the way we decided to say goodbye to our beloved Bungalow.


We fit EVERYthing in that closet- I should have taken a better picture of the inside- lots of storage. I'm pretty sure it took us 2 whole days just to move our stuff out of there.


The fridge fit nicely in the corner and then the white cabinet we used for dry goods like cereal and snacks.


This was the random awkward shelf on the wall that was directly across from the couch which made the 10 feet width of the bungalow room feel like a 2 foot passageway you had to hold your breath and squeeze through.


Instead of getting new bedding I spruced it up a little with Ross specials. I love my pillows and woven blanket.


That wood fireplace kept us toasty warm these past few months.


I should have gotten a better picture of the dresser but we bought that at DI- real wood and dove tailed drawers with a mirror attached. We got that baby for $70 and that is where I got ready in the morning.


This is the couch we scored at a yard sale. I love our couch it's so comfy and the color so warm.


Later I got nice grey cubes to fit perfectly in the three spaces on "the bench".

We did good on the tile huh? So Pretty.


Well, that was it. That was the Bungalow. We lived there.

No comments:

Post a Comment