Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 13


Month: 3
Weight Gain: 3 lbs

Journal Highlights:

November 15th:
My birthday. I got to hear the most precious little heartbeat. The doctor didn't have me scheduled for a few more days but the only thing I wanted on my day was to hear you. And they let me have my wish! Alive and well with a heartbeat of 162. It was the most amazing experience of my life and I felt so much love for you in that moment. I felt like I was on Oprah and she had just given me my life-long wish. Have you ever seen someone's reaction when they win a million dollars? That was mine. Pure bliss. It was the sweetest experience and I will remember it forever.

November 17th:
Still feeling yucky. I have some good days, a lot of rough ones. Mom has been so awesome for feeding us! Thanks momma!

November 22nd:
Thanksgiving. We went shotgun shooting with the Weights and Whites and Jay and I and you were such a good team (although grandma didn't approve of you and me being involved). It was so much fun though and we did good!

Later in the day we drove down south for a get together with Jay's side of the family. Everyone was pregnant! I was so jealous of their bellies. One of the women was 37 weeks, almost there and her belly was so big. The next one was 21 weeks, and you could see her belly for sure- so cute. Then there was one more who was going to have a baby 2 days before your due date so she was 13 weeks also! And she even had a belly! Where is mine?!!! I just have to be patient and wait till you show yourself a little more- I wonder how long this will take. Maybe if I eat a lot of Thanksgiving dinner you will "show".

No comments:

Post a Comment