It is official.
Usually I wake up and look skinny.
Plus, I've been feeling a whole lot better than the first 3 months. I've been feeling great (except for the occasional headaches and heartburn).
But really, some days it's almost easy to forget that I'm even pregnant.
Then, when I role out of bed and see my little blub it just looks like I'm a little chubby, not pregnant. I go, "Huh, I wonder when I will start showing..."
Well...hold on, let me be completely honest: I've seen glimpses. Like at the end of the day, when I've had a nice big dinner it looks bigger and I can stick it out if I slouch.
But today. Oh man. Today- I got out of bed and what did I see? My stomach popping!!!! TotALLY sticking out, I mean wow. Really, like it just happened literally overnight. In the morning it was sticking out!
So I'm pregnant and I look it! I am so excited, I just have been waiting for this day and its here!!! Just had to document this momentous occasion.
Baby bump pics coming soon.
Aubrey, That is So exciting lol I stil cant believe Your preggo and all the conversations we had together O my im a weirdy! But I cant wait to see your Little bump pics!
ReplyDeletehow fun! those pics better be coming soon ;) i bet you are SO cute pregers! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Amy, how I loved our weird conversations. You are so much fun to talk to about all this stuff!
ReplyDeleteAnd Valerie, ha ha if only you knew- I only brush my hair on the days I am taking a "baby bump" photo- rest of the days= sweats. Oh and makeup? ha! forget it. I can't wait to see baby bump pictures of you! Soon right?...*wink*