Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful- *mushy alert*-

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I must say that I am so grateful to have the most wonderful, sincere, patient man I could ever imagine loving me.

He is my best friend and the other day we were laughing and joking and he turned to me and said the cutest thing ever. He said, "Aubrey, you are my best friend. In fact, I would ask you to be my best man!" I'm guessing that is a guy way of saying I love you. Because after he said that and after I thought how cute it was, I started thinking about how that would in no way have been possible...for obvious reasons.

-I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have such a great shoulder to cry on and arms to hold me and smile to brighten my day.
-He kills all the scary spiders I find.
-When I get angry he is able to laugh and make it all not a big deal anymore.
-When I have a hard day, he asks if he can give me a massage and the stress just melts away.
-When I am too sick or tired to make dinner, he doesn't complain, he just jumps right in and helps me out.
-He helps with the dishes (ha Les, it's been a year and he still helps with them!)
-He says I'm beautiful without makeup on and says I love you every day, maybe a few times everyday and gives me kisses when he leaves for school.
-He encourages me to do what I love. He is always striving to do better and he makes me want to be a better person too.

And then we just have so much fun!!! We are playful and laugh together and find humor in things that are just plain dumb. We have tickle fights and do silly voices and sing really loud together. I could have never imagined to have such joy in my life and he brings so much to it.

I see him forever.

I love you Jay! Always!
Thank you for everything you do and everything you are!
You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment