This birthday was the best birthday I have ever had, other than the number- 23! whoa. I remember moving to provo, being 15ish and having young women leaders that were 23 and I oh boy I thought they were old;)
I just feel oldish now, that's okay, I'll get over it.
Let me tell you why Novemeber 15th, 2011 will go down in history as one of my all time favorite birthdays. Can you guess? If you have talked to my mom, you already know. (Or if you have looked at her status on facebook). Or Maybe you are just a great detective and from my previous posts or from the items I have been collecting on Pinterest and already figured it out.
So my present, the best present anyone could ask for on their birthday....
I got to hear the best thing in the
whole
entire
world...
............................................................A precious little heartbeat <3 <3 <3.
OH MY GOSH! THAT IS SOOO EXCITING!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations.
Also, Happy Birthday. :)
Oh my heck. Oh my heck.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. Happy birthday!
Second, I'm so so so happy about your little one! Congratulations!
Love you!
aubrey, that is awesome!! you are going to be such a great mom. I'm so excited for you!!! :) congrats!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! YAY after your last post i knew you were!!!!! Im so excited to bad we cant work together i want to know everything!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! Jay and I are so extremely excited. This explains the weird dreams (lexi...haha) and Amy I wish we did still work together so I could get your unabashed advice and talk about girl stuff with you-totally still counting on all that though! I hope you all will meet my little one around May 31st!
ReplyDelete