Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 9


Month: 2
Weight: 117


Journal Highlights:

October 2nd: Nausea. Food is disgusting. Throwing up sometimes, not always but always feel like I must.

October 21st: Acid reflex, big time dragon in my throat with fire!

October 22nd: I got food poisoning. I threw up all night and finally asked Jay for a blessing. After that I was able to take a bath and suck on a fruit popsicle and started to feel better. So thankful I didn't have to go to the ER.

October 24th: I felt something different- couldn't be? I thought I felt a goldfish do a summersault in my belly. Could have just been gas...excited to think that could be my first "flutter".

Oct. 27th: Still can't stand food- smells especially but I am always starving. Mom stepped in and was my angel; she started making dinners for me. I don't know what I would have done without her. I think because of her I survived the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment