I took pictures at a friend's wedding today!
They aren't the best ever, I know that, but I'm learning and I thought I would share my attempt on my blog for fun.
Yah, I wasn't ever planning on doing anyone's wedding because I have next to no experience with using my DSLR and it was one of the scariest things ever. A wedding happens so fast and moments pass and people get tired and there is such a thing as smiling too much. I am so lucky to know Rebekah and that she let me tag along and practice all these skills that I lack!!!
What a beautiful day to be taking pictures too- in January???! Rebekah actually told me that they chose this temple specifically because they thought it would look good in the snow. Ha! And it was better weather than it was on my wedding day in mid-March.
So, it was so much fun, and holy cow- it taught me I have a lot to learn about how to operate my camera.
Thank goodness for photoshop (still learning that too)!
They are so happy and in love and it was so much fun to take their pictures on their special day.
Here's a few from today:
I loved it and Rebekah is so gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing your special day with me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment