Monday, January 30, 2012

22 Weeks

Month: 5 (beginning)
Weight Gain: 14.5 lbs

Journal Highlights:

Yes, baby Jensen has grown a TON in 2 weeks! It's craziness.

January 21st:
K, I have been so good about not a ton of eating sugar. Now I get tired around 5:30 in the evening and I'm not sleepy, I'm physically tired. So I don't want to go to bed so I make treats! Sugar gives me a great little burst of energy...I just know I shouldn't be feeding you all that.

January 24th:
So tired. I still feel you moving around but I have been SOOOO busy this week I never really get a chance to sit there and marvel at you. I forget you are there because I so involved in everything until you give me a good little kick.

January 25th:
Every night this week I have felt my belly stretch further and further. I have grown a LOT in 2 weeks. I was worried a little bit about you growing but I think we are staying on target. I stare at other bellies I see when I'm out and about and now I think those ladies know why I'm staring-because they can see you just as good!

January 27th:
Whoa. Okay, I don't think I'm worried anymore about gaining the extra weight- I think I'm doing very good in that department- now I just need to make sure that when I get tired I am eating good things for you instead of sugar!
I went to Zumba today and it was so much fun!!! I felt so good and made it to 9:30! That's an extra 4 hours I had energy. So so great!




2 comments:

  1. oh my word I love your belly you are such a cute prego lady:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, Zumba! Way to go for having the energy to do that.

    ReplyDelete