Monday, January 30, 2012

23 Weeks Update

Journal Highlights:

January 29th:
Jay's birthday!!! We went to watch him play basketball and one of the players had his son there and at half time they were shooting hoops and I'm picturing you playing with your dad a few years down the road. I think you are going to like basketball- I was cheering and you were kicking like crazy! I think you liked the excitement of it all.

January 30th:
I am sooo moody these days. I cry like every five seconds over EVERYthing. I mean, I know I'm a crier but really? Jay left for school this morning and I had to cry about it...is this normal?

January 31st:
Um, so my clothes are starting to not fit anymore. I have been getting away with the rubber band around the button dealio cheating method but now it's getting uncomfortable. I finally got out some of the clothes my awesome sister-in-law let me borrow and the belly band is simply AMAZing. I am now converted and will be purchasing one in every color most likely.

February 1st:
I feel a tightness in my belly and I have to take breaks when on walks- it is actually quite uncomfortable- oh and sleeping on my left side is becoming the only thing that is comfortable.


1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer! I would let you use my stuff but I loved those belly bands they saved me for sure!I think this time was the hardest for me too you hang in there ya cutie!:)

    ReplyDelete