Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Week 20
Month 4
Weight Gain: 10.5 lbs
December 29th: Everyone wants to know if they can see you yet-I know I can see you and I know you are growing! I think you are the size of a bell pepper now and weigh about 6 oz.
January 2nd: You are always in my thoughts- I can't stop thinking about you- maybe for a second but my next thought is always, "I just forgot I was pregnant!" It's not really like I forgot, it's just you were out of my mind for a second and then "Wham!" It hits me again that you are growing inside of me.
January 5th: I just spent a fortune on baby and birthing books from Amazon- trying to be less scared out about the actual birth as it is becoming more real to me.
January 7th: I feel my belly stretching- I know you are growing faster than before. Yoga has been amazing helping me breath with you.
January 10th: Sore from yoga...still. I felt you a lot today- maybe because I was sitting the whole day working on my new photoshop. I wonder if you move that much on other days and I just don't notice it because I'm moving around. But wow, it was cool to constantly feel you moving around, letting me know you are in there.
January 11th: Your daddy and I talk about you and he said today that he is jealous that I get to experience all the movements you are making and what a cool thing that must be. It IS cool.Oh and you HATE cinnamon.
January 12th: I've think I've made up my mind about finding out what gender you are. My final guess is that you are a boy. Jay's final guess (as he sits next to me) is that you are a...boy. Guess we both guess boy. We will see....maybe....
January 13th, Friday the 13th that is:
We went to have our ultrasound today and it's official! YOU ARE A BOY!!!! We couldn't be happier. We love you so much already and so excited to start getting serious about boy names and we picked out your first outfit to celebrate finding out: a cute little onsie with a blue and brown striped tie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you look awesome! Your tiny belly is so CUTE! And boys are so MUCH fun :)
ReplyDeleteLol I love your Posts they remind me of all the conversations we would have.The birth is not as scary as you think really I think its just amazing I would totally do it all over! So Its a BOY!!!:) I am sooo excited for you and i have tons of baby boy clothes if you are interested:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lara!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Amy, I know, I keep getting flashbacks of talking to you and what you were saying and I remember you saying about birth, "Well, everyone that you see walking around had to come out." Actually it is kind of comforting to think that;) ha ha.
Oh and clothes, I would LOVE it!!! You are amazing.