Thursday, March 20, 2014

Esther's Debut


I can't help it- I love pictures! And these were really special because it's the first time we've ever hired anyone to take our pictures. So I had to post some before Esther's birth announcements are out because I just love them!!! They turned out beautiful.

This picture is so perfect. So handsome my husband is and so awake and aware and beautiful my baby is. 

How sweet are father/ baby photos? Seriously.

I love sepia on this one. It's just such sweetness.

So safe in daddy's arms.

Okay and Grant- give me a break! How do people get those pictures of their toddlers smiling and happy and kissing the baby? Come on- we worked hard for smiles but it's only with dad that he will crack.

I love her curled up feet and how cozy she gets being in a little squishy ball. 


hat box and bonnet- these ones are cute but I'm saving my favorites :)



She's so perfect.
Welcome little girl. 

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious. Congratulations. Your kids are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!! I think they are beautiful but I am a little biased :)

      Delete