very close to carlee! can't wait to meet her soon!
They will have fun playing together- they will be little friends.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! She's beautiful!
Thanks Chels- I need to call you :)
Aubrey she is absolutely perfect. Look at all of that hair! I hope that all is going well and you are loving your new little one. I am so happy for you and Jay. Can't wait to see more pictures
I know!!!! I didn't even have heartburn- guess that wives' tale is false. I am so excited for you as well!!!!
She is adorable!! congrats! so excited for you guys! we need to get together soon!
Thanks! Yes- and you just had a baby girl! Congrats to you!!! I need to see some pictures of your little one!
very close to carlee! can't wait to meet her soon!
ReplyDeleteThey will have fun playing together- they will be little friends.
DeleteCongratulations!! I'm so excited for you! She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chels- I need to call you :)
DeleteAubrey she is absolutely perfect. Look at all of that hair! I hope that all is going well and you are loving your new little one. I am so happy for you and Jay. Can't wait to see more pictures
ReplyDeleteI know!!!! I didn't even have heartburn- guess that wives' tale is false. I am so excited for you as well!!!!
DeleteShe is adorable!! congrats! so excited for you guys! we need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes- and you just had a baby girl! Congrats to you!!! I need to see some pictures of your little one!
Delete