How far along: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 pounds
Maternity clothes: So I bought these button-up blouses and when I tried them on I knew I would fit in them through pregnancy. Um.....ha ha....I think this might be my last week fitting in all of them but one.
Stretch marks: nopers
Sleep: I am very tired this week...of course it's been vacation so I go to bed suuuuper late and wake up with Grant so I need to catch up some zzzzs before Jay starts school.
Best moment of this week: Seeing Frozen! My dad said he would pay me so he could watch Grant while I go to a movie. I guess it was a pretty fair deal- it was sooooo cute and I have not been in a theater in so long- especially a real theater. That was a treat.
Thankful for: Not having to cook this week. Being home is awesome- food just appears (thanks mom!!!!)
Movement: Yes- baby is sometimes going crazy. It's usually around midnightish- just jumping out of my belly almost! It's kind of shocking. This baby doesn't hurt me as much as Grant did though- this one has good placement of kicks- Grant's was always in the ribs and this one only once in a rare while will place a jab there- it's kind of nice.
Food cravings: Mainly sugar- but we are starting a competition regarding the eating of sugar. Everyone is putting in $10 to a pot and we made a contract and everything- it's very legit. So we are going till March 8th (which is my brother's wedding day and reception) and I know I am at least going until the baby is born.
How you feel: Just tired.
Gender: I am guessing girl again because Jay has gained weight with this baby- he didn't with the boy's pregnancy so according to wive's tales if the hubs is gaining with the wife then it's a girl you are expecting! I think it might be right.
Belly button in or out: out
Exercise and preparation for birth: I bought some more raspberry leaf tea and I'm taking some whole food vitamins which make me feel so good but you do have to remember to take 2 in the morning and 2 at night and sometimes I really just forget. I've started walking more hard-core- I've done 2 good walks this week (one 1 hour and one 1/2 hour- I think the 1/2 hour is more realistic with the cold/Grant/pregnancy bladder).
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody lady here- soooo moody. Probably has something to do with the sweets I'm guessing and needing more sleep.
Looking forward to: Home- as fun as it is to vacation, sometimes you just like sleeping in your own bed- I am excited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment