Tuesday, January 14, 2014

32 Weeks of Pregnancy

This is totally a picture from a few weeks ago but this was my other "cute pregnancy shirt" that I probably don't fit anymore so we needed one of those plus I was too lazy to take a picture today.


How far along: 32 Weeks
Total weight gain: over 30- let's guess 32 because it matches the week and that would be neat to be matching.
Maternity clothes: I really need to invest in a maternity coat and some boots that make pregnancy in the winter more mangeable. Right now I just have to layer sweaters and such and have my coat open and my boots are ridiculous for a big bellied lady walking around on the ice
Stretch marks: Yep- there were some creepers under the belly. I'm just glad the coconut oil helped the ones all over- a couple ain't bad.
Sleep: Bah humbug.
Best moment of this week: Oh my goodness- my chiropractic adjustment! Are you kidding me? Where has Stephanie Hoglund been my whole life? She is amazing. My other chiropractor never even checked where I told him I had the pain- she found that 3 of my ribs on the right side protrude more than the other side and I have tension along the right side of my back (causing that achy pain I always feel with these pregnancies). It feels a lot better today and I hope that she can really help it go away forEVER! That would be the most amazingist thing in the world right now.
Thankful for: Healthy no-bakes...yummy. Sometimes you just need some chocolate and I love that I can make a little healthier version to stick with my no-sugar thing.
Movement: So much! Stephanie told me that the optimal placement for baby to be is on the left side. So I am going to be lightly rubbing my belly in that direction to hopefully persuade baby to side over on that side since he/she is following Grant and staying on the right. Having the baby on the right means the baby can turn easier to face forward which makes for back labor- so if I really am going to do this natural birth thing I would love the baby to stay facing my back and not flip around- that would be nice.
Food cravings: chocolate.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Water is starting to kind of make me queasy if I don't eat something with it.
How you feel: skipping this question :)
Gender: I still think girl. I just think that is going to be my guess.
Labor signs: I have only had one round of braxton hicks and that was a month or so ago- I thought my body would be practicing more.
Belly button in or out: out
Exercise and preparation for birth: I'm doing well on my exercise log- it actually makes me think I have been exercising more than I thought but now I have a record so I have evidence for myself that I am doing something.
Happy or moody most of the time: skip.

Looking forward to: Some sleep. I think I might call a friend and nap one day and catch up on some housework....that would be wonderful.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe Baby #2 is almost here! I love reading your updates to see how you are doing. I know we are a bit far away, but let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandi! That's really nice to offer even though you are far- just knowing you would help me if you could means a lot;) By the way, I'm looking forward to making the baby book (I just found a bunch of scrapbooking stuff at DI that could be soooo cute in it!).

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah! You look so cute! You are totally rocking the bump! We are excited to see you soon (I hope Jay mentioned that we were coming down this weekend) You can totally put your feet up and relax too- I don't mind helping around the house or anything you may need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah! Thanks. Yes, he did ha ha! We are excited to see you guys!!! Okay that sounds wonderful- I'll take it!!! I am getting a battery re-charge right now as my friend is watching G-man so we could just be partying all day and night- just be prepared for either one and you'll be good;)

      Delete