Tuesday, April 17, 2012

33 Weeks

Looks like I never got around to taking my picture but here I am 33 weeks and a few days with my friend Rika who I believe is 36 weeks here! We are going to have our babies only a few weeks apart! So fun to see her.

Month: 7
Weight Gain: 31 pounds

Journal Highlights:

April 7th:
I got to see my friend Rika today! She is due 3 weeks before me and having a girl! It was so cute to see her and her bump!


April 8th:
Officially believe the baby has dropped. It feels different and I gots to pee almost every half hour- is that normal? I'm going to have to do some googling....

April 9th:
I was bumped over by a car today (refer to April 9th post). The road was clear and Jay and I were crossing the crosswalk when a lady turning left onto the road didn't see us and began accelerating. She noticed me at the last second and bumped into my outstretched arms. I was knocked to the ground which only caused an achy hip and a scratch on my knee. We went to the hospital to make sure you were okay and the nurse was very happy with your heartbeat and movement! Everyone is a-ok. So grateful today.

April 10th:
I got a diaper disposal garbage can thingy for free! Also, my visiting teaching companion is moving to Cali and brought over a little bathtub and carseat! Thanks Kira!!!! Sheesh people are nice.

April 11th:
Jay got a new job today officially! So he is totally going to be able to spend a lot of time with us when you are born! He is so stoked to rock you and hold you and spend evenings home with us.

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm tell jay that he needs to not be so hard to get ahold of. that's it. i'm calling you

    ReplyDelete