
How far along: 7 months!
Maternity clothes? Did I mention I love these? I also just love long t-shirts which I happen to have a lot of so I am enjoying mixing and matching maternity with normal stuff.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I am noticing I require a little more sleep than normal- once in a while I have to take a long nap. I wake up at least 2 times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: My aunt Buffy is a labor and delivery nurse and she was able to feel my tummy and tell me where my baby's butt and back and head and feet were! It was so cool! I knew he was sticking his but out all the time!!! She just confirmed it which was awesome.
Miss Anything? You know when your toaster breaks you just want toast all the time? Well same thing with not being able to lay on your belly. I just want to lay on it all the time!!! And on my back- I do miss it just like I miss toast sometimes when I can't have it.
Movement: .He is sticking his BUTT out all the time- he just pushes really hard and curls up and when I touch the lump I know he's getting bigger and stronger- He kicks in the ribs sometimes and according to how I think he is laying inside (head down-that's where I feel the hiccups is below my belly button) he uses his hands to not only punch but almost claw at me- like he's trying to claw or tickle his way out of me.
Food cravings: I'm not craving anything really- I just know I need to eat more veggies! Why are veggies so hard to eat sometimes? I need some good recipes!!!! Or learn different ways to prepare them or something....
Symptoms: Heartburn's back again- not so bad but I finally got those papaya enzymes from the health food store and they are awesome!!!! Tired. Oh and I'm peeing a lot more often....maybe the baby has dropped! That would be craziness.
Belly Button in or out? Outie!!!! I love it!
Wedding rings on or off? Off- I just wear them on my necklace.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I should take this question off! I hate admitting that I'm moody but I am. I think a lot of it has to do with my back hurting and me being tired and trying to get everything ready for the baby.
Looking forward to: Summer! Jay and I have been talking about going on some little trips once the baby is born- and he'll come with us! We might have to wait a month or so or just see how everything is going but I am super pumped about it! We are going to have a blast!
that is a cute dress! i just thought of something about stretch marks the other day...but i'll email you about it. i hate the night time pees. but it's not so bad when the bathroom is so close.
ReplyDeletei'm so with you on the miss anything question. when my mom saw me the day after qunicey was born, i was sleeping on my stomach. she couldn't believe that i was comfortable like that! soon enough aubrey.
for veggies. i don't know of anything to help you. i prefer most of my veggies raw with some dip. i really like broccoli tossed with oil, salt and pepper. then roasted. topped with fresh grated parmesan cheese. i like carrots, onions and potatoes cooked with a roast.
Thanks Nicole- yes soon enough I will have the luxury of belly-sleeping. And duh broccoli with parm- that sounds divine- I'm making that tonight!
ReplyDelete