Wednesday, April 25, 2012

35 Weeks




How far alongMonth 7- the end of month 7 that is;)

Total weight gain: 34 pounds


Maternity clothesHeck yes
Stretch marks? None that the eye can see- wait- maybe some on the left side- that's where he hangs out most of the time, or should I say stretches out a lot, and I see something there that could be....
Sleep: You know, I am actually doing pretty good- I don't even put a pillow between my knees anymore. I just wake up 2x a night to pee.
Best moment this week: My friend Chelsie just got back from her mission (Yay!) and I felt baby moving so I told her to feel him and she put her hand on my tummy and felt him move- not kick- just kind of shift around and she jerked back her hand like a snake had just bit her and said, "That was creepy". That made me laugh cause I guess it is really strange that you feel just this mass moving around- not kicking-just kind slithering around in there.
Miss Anything? You mean like my shoulder pain? I actually have been feeling awesome with the shoulder!!! *knock on wood*- I feel like the other aches and stuff are nothing compared.
Movement: .All over all the time
Food cravings: Fruity stuff- especially sugary fruity stuff.
Symptoms: Swollen fingersI feel like I can't grip as well- so weird. My lower back has begun to bother me while sleeping but after I get up and about I feel good.
Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? Off- have you seen my sausage fingers lately? ha ha. Really they are huge.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, except that I have to admit it is hard to be happy when you are in pain- I really, really appreciate people who have some kind of chronic pain who are still able to go out and about and serve people with a smile. Amazed in fact- I want to be better!!! 
Looking forward to: Trying some more veggie juices!!!


Journal:

April 20-I might get a series of massages to see if that helps- it really did help for a couple days but now the constant burning, achy and sometimes stabbing pain is back. Yucky.

April 21- I feel huge. And I just talked to my mother-in-law who says I will get bigger. I just really can't imagine carrying more than now. Maybe baby will come early-like in a couple weeks? If he's ready- I'm ready.

April 22- Chelsie's homecoming talk today! I am so glad to see her and hear her speak- she is amazing. 

April 23- My shoulder pain randomly disappeared- maybe after the massage I just needed a week to recover? I hope it is really getting better and not playing tricks on me.  

April 24- Somebody asked me if I was excited or scared to give birth. I am actually not scared anymore. I am nervous for sure- but I am so dang excited I can't even stand it. The thing I am scared about is after the baby is here- how I'm going to act with no sleep, how my relationship with Jay might change and how our entire lives will change. I am not sure if I feel ready for all of that. I am ready to hold my baby but all that responsibility? 

April 25-I feel really connected to my baby sometimes- sometimes I really just know he is this little person and I'm going to love him and that he loves me and that everything is so worth it and he's going to make me a better person. 
Ugh and the shoulder blade pain is back for sure- I am now starting to wonder if the physical therapist was right in saying it was some kind of internal issue maybe linked to the gallbladder. Yuck- I hope not but there is really no way to know until after the baby is born anyway so for now I just got to eat healthy and drink lots of water which is what I should be doing anyway.


2 comments: