Esther is such the little mother.
Oh melt my heart.
Today I see her cuddling her baby doll and rocking it and holding it and feeding it it's bottle, dancing with it even to some music in the background. I comment on that and say how I love watching her do that. Then Grant walks over and starts whacking the doll in the stomach area.
She is SO different than Grant.
Grant has always been aggressive, like totally opposite of nurturing and cuddly with the baby (which was a real baby- Esther).
We got to watch a neighbor's baby the other day and E helped me feed him. She soaked it up.
I am a total believer in gender differences. I have tried everything to help Grant be a little more of that nurturing sort of person....and Esther just does it- no prompting, no nothing- she just IS.
No comments:
Post a Comment