Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Updates

We've been finally figuring out some things here in the valley- almost like we've lived here for over a year or something.

Here are some things  we've been doing.  

Mandi and Patrick came and visited! Yay! We took them on a hike while Jay got his sleep in.
Mandi sent me some photos I have to share. 

First thing on our hike- I turn around and Grant's pants are on the ground and he's peeing in a puddle! He's all grown up and out of diapers! ha ha.





Dirt mustache!

Apparently the 24th is bigger than the 4th here and we had all sorts of fun meeting up with some friends at the parade.
Face painting: He wanted a monster face.  First he wanted the butterflies but it was SO girly...

​At the parade. Grant got lots of candy. Of course, like a good mom, I couldn't let him eat all of it so I helped out as much as I could. Jay did his fatherly duty as well. 

Love, Aub

No comments:

Post a Comment