Total weight gain: no idea...seems like I'm gaining though so yay!
Maternity clothes: My awesome sis-in-law just sent me some more! I thought I was good, until I realized that last pregnancy I could use a bunch of my dresses for church- I have since not used those dresses because I'm still breastfeeding Grant. So now I need breastfeeding access/maternity church clothes. Oh thank you, thank you Nicole!!!! The things you sent work wonderfully!
Stretch marks: I know I've said they are gone thanks to coconut oil- I still don't see them anymore but I guess I should be careful saying they are gone- because they could totally still be there and I just can't see them- so I guess we'll see after the baby comes what is visible.
Sleep: More!!! I need more sleeeeeeep. But it's my fault. I tried explaining to Sushila why I am tired (She notices everything) and I finally got the point across using the word "mature". I am not mature I said- I need to go to bed earlier instead of staying up late and pretending like it doesn't matter for the next day.
Best moment of this week: Gran'ts been sick this week which has been sooo sad- he's not himself. So cranky. But I guess the best part has been watching lots of movies! It's kind of fun to have some lazy days and watch tv all day.
Miss anything: Sometimes I just miss my body just being mine. I know that's sounds selfish and it is- so I'm grateful to have this opportunity to giving of myself for someone else- to learn to give everything to someone I love and don't even know yet. What an amazing experience and I really am thankful everyday that I get this opportunity to be a mother! So amazing.
Movement: I love feeling the movement and it kind of freaks me out when I don't feel the baby moving as much but then I remember the baby does sleep a lot and I like what a nurse told me one time during the last pregnancy, "You know, babies are just like us- they have some days where they are going, going all day and some days they take it easy." So that gives me comfort knowing that.
Food cravings: Sugar sugar sugar. Blah!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.
Gender: Surprise! And I finally got someone who was excited about that- I love when people are excited about the baby and go with my joy on keeping the gender a surprise! It's so fun.
Labor signs: Stretching, stretching, always stretching.
Belly button in or out: It's that weird "outie" that actually is inside a dip still but poking out- so weird.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Exercise and preparation for birth: I am really trying to walk- yoga really isn't happening yet but I love going outside so the walks are great and Grant usually gets to go somewhere fun so I get 2 birds with one stone.
Happy or moody most of the time: Lately I've been moody. Bummer huh? I guess it happens though. But I think I'm finding reasons why I am moody. I am learning that our emotions really are a product of our thoughts so I'm really trying to track what I'm thinking so that if I am feeling negatively, I can stop my thought process and change it! It's such work at first but sometimes it can be easy. Just working on it.
Looking forward to: Finding a doula! I think no matter where I end up giving birth, I know I want a doula and it's going to happen somehow- I am going to find someone perfect who can be with me and guide me through a wonderful birth.
I had no idea you were expecting! This is so exciting!! you are only a few weeks behind me!! Congrats to you and Jay!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Congrats to you guys!!!! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeletei suggest getting some newborn girl outfits a month before you're due. don't wash them, keep the receipt and then you'll be prepared. and if you have a boy you can return them.
ReplyDeleteLove your posts! You are such a cutie pie prego lady!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Cole- Oh I think I will like shopping for a little girl so much. Thanks Amy;)
ReplyDelete