Sunday, November 24, 2013

Memories I Will Treasure- Grant 16-18 months

I have to put some little videos up to remember this cute personality. He's so fun.

Okay this is something he's been doing for a while-
So he's learning body parts and he loves saying "knee" and pointing to his knee or whoever's knee is around.
So one night he wakes up at 3 and instead of asking for some bananas or toast (our staple midnight snacks) he just starts saying "knee!" and I feel in the dark and his hand is on his knee. And he just repeats and repeats this over and over and we all ended up just cracking up- it was soooooo strange and funny.

This video is one way we have fun with this word:







This is something he has been doing for...who knows how long....but every time he does it, I run to grab the camera and he doesn't do it again! I don't know where this came from- I have tried to figure it out and my best guess is he feels tall and important and he's just telling everybody about it. 




And another dancing video because he just can't get enough music and dance parties:



1 comment:

  1. I need to get Jay and Grant to come to my Zumba classes!

    ReplyDelete