I had a hard time remembering 23- people would ask "how old are you?" and I would have to sit there and think for a minute, was it 22? No, that was the last one. Sad huh? I thought that was supposed to happen when you are like 60 or 70 something- getting old and losing memory and that sort of thing.
This birthday should have been horrible by standards I have had in the past:
We are all sick with sore throats and runny noses and coughs. Yuck. bleh.
And we have hardly slept because of those things. Another bleh.
We have zipo mula to buy all the things I could think of to want on my day. Eh.
| Poor baby. |
But this is probably the best birthday to date
because:
1. Someone remembers my birthday who lives hundreds of miles away and made my day (Thanks Cole!!!)
2. I got birthday calls from the people in my life who have been there for all the major changes and events in my life.
3. My family dropped by unexpectedly with treats and balloons and gorgeous flowers!
| Beautiful!!! |
| It was my birthday while these were afloat. They lasted awhile! |
5. Being a mother to my wonderful boy and being able to spend the day with the sicky who still laughs and smiles at me even when he doesn't feel good.
6. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law sent me to Zumba when we went to visit. So fun!!!! And the fun gifts they got for me too! It just feels good knowing someone thought about you.
7. I pretty much got to stretch my birthday out for 2 weeks which was really weird but so fun at the same time.
I love my family and friends and thank you for making today special!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment