Today I realized that my life would be missing out on a whole lot without the little guy in my life.
And I wouldn't even know it.
We gave him a 2nd haircut because the sides were soooo long. I couldn't cut the top though- just trimmed up the hair on his forehead.
| We could fit the sides into pig tails! Well, I only did one but wow! |
| After |
| Too bright! |
| Avocado booger! |
| I don't know if I will ever be able to bring myself to cut that mohawk. It's just too awesome. |
So I would be living my life going about my day without him?!!!
I would have been able to do it because I wouldn't have known what it could be with him.
But now I could never just live my life that way.
There is just too much love and joy.
I never thought my life could be like this.
So you get these dear in the headlight pictures because
#1 whenever I get the camera out when he is laughing/having a good time, he immediately stops and just stares at the camera.
#2 usually we are having way too much fun to even think, "oh we need the camera to capture this happy moment" because we are living it.
But I will try to get some smiling ones because his smile just melts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment