Saturday, November 10, 2012

Family and Mandi's Wedding

Wow.

There were so many things this weekend that were very difficult. I guess doing anything with a baby is difficult and not being a very good organizer/planner adds a little more stress to that but I'm not going to sit here and type up all the things that went wrong. I know bummer right? Just what you wanted to do, sit there and read a huge list of horrible things (there was a pretty good list).

I just really want to remember why it was worth going. Of course it's worth it to see your sister-in-law get married- that's the obvious on, the no-brainer. But there were some other things that I don't want to forget:

1. Being reminded of my promises I made at my own wedding ceremony.
2. Being present to such a special, wonderful experience.
3. The baby and my two younger brother-in-laws survived babysitting for the ceremony.
4. Getting to see the Montana Jensens.
5. Getting to stay in centerville with the Montana Jensens so we didn't have to drive all the way home and back out again.
6. Nicole hosting us there- it is seriously not fair for her but it was great for us!- they are always the ones hosting, even when they come out to Utah. I can't wait for us to host them someday and let them vacation and relax.
7. Dressing G up in an adorable outfit- I personally didn't get any pictures of that- I hope there are some good ones from the wedding that Mandi will send me *hint*hint;)

All-in-all such a great experience and we loved being able to be a part of it all!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment