Thursday, May 3, 2012
Week 36
Month: 8!!!! Final stretch y'all.
Weight Gain: 35 lbs
Facts: Baby is as big as a crenshaw melon- yah never heard of it but we are in the melons people! That's a big deal. He's supposedly around 6 pounds and 19 inches-I can feel that.
Journal:
April 26th: I could have my baby in a week and he would be considered full term. Better start packing for the hospital. I made the list.
April 27th: Emotional day today- tears that could fill a nice little swimming pool probably. Haven't had a good cry for a while- I think it's healthy once in a while.
April 28th: Really achy and head hurting, nauseous. So, so cold then randomly really hot. Small fever- Jay was so so sweet to me. He helped me with anything and everything that I needed and ran to the grocery store in the middle of the night to get me juice and Tylenol and then stayed up watching Merlin with me to make sure he could keep wetting down the washcloth to put on my head and filling up my cup with juice and making sure that I was taken care of. What a miserable night, but what a wonderful loving husband I have. I slept a ton today after I had some medicine. Oh, and as I was feeling progressively worse, I must admit that it crossed my mind I wouldn't have to give my talk the next day...which was a plus to being sick;) So I called the 1st counselor and told him to have a back-up just in case.
April 29th: I know I could have gotten out of the talk because I was sick but I went and did it- and didn't throw up! Success! And the first counselor came up to me afterwards and said that my back-up had been praying fervently for me to be well today and that his testimony in prayer had been strengthened because I showed up. ha ha.
April 30th: Jay has been so awesome! Holy cow, he has been helping me around the house and making sure that I don't feel overwhelmed with things and just taking care of me and telling me I am doing a good job growing a baby! Thanks honey, it means so much to hear you say things and all the help you are giving me- you are the BEST!!!
May 1st: This is it- one more month. I think it finally hit Jay tonight that we could really have a baby here really soon-I always say, "Jay, we are having a baby!" Like it's an announcement and new and that is how he sounded the other night when he said it to me!
May 2nd: I don't believe he has dropped yet because I think baby is going to kick a hole through my ribs- I am pretty sure I am bruised in that one spot that he kicks frequently. Ouch! Feet almost fell off while shopping- glad that didn't happen-how embarrassing that would have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look like a model.
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!!
Deletei agree! aubrey, making the picture small, does not make you look smaller...well it does. but it does make me have to lick on it to make it bigger so i can see all of you clearly. also, that is a crazy skirt!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I've got tricks up my sleeve! (The new blogger is confusing actually). The skirt is the most comfy thing in the whole entire world- better than yoga pants! I think I am going to live in it for the remainder of my pregnancy.
Delete