Monday, February 27, 2012

Hair

I've been going through some old photos before I darkened my hair to a close-to-my-natural color.

I miss my blonde hair.



Summer Parade 2011


Before moving out of the Bungalow Fall 2011






And one of Jay because he's cute and it was with the parade pictures


4 comments:

  1. great pictures! does jay prefer your hair blonde or brown? or does he not care? do you miss dying it though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loves it not just brown, but really dark brown. I like it dark too but the blonde is so pretty and goes awesome with my natural crazy curls.
    On the downside: the upkeep is frequent, it's unhealthy for your hair and it is mucho expensive. *Sigh.

    Have you ever changed your hair up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, i haven't. well, not really. i just cut it. i do like to use the sheer blonde products (the $5 a bottle stuff). this past summer i used the go blonder shampoo and conditioner. so between that and the sun, i can get a nice blonde in the summer. if i lost my blonde, i think i would dye my hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aubrey, you are one of those girls who could do whatever she wants to her hair and you will STILL look amazing!

    ReplyDelete