Wednesday, February 22, 2012

26 weeks- 6 months!


(I'm just going to count my photo shoot pic as this week's photo)

Month: Beginning number 6
Weight Gain: 23 lbs

February 17th:
Water.
I cannot believe that it has completely changed the way I feel everyday. I am putting lemons and "True Lemon" flavoring mix in my water and I can drink water!!!! And I feel great!!!! Seriously I get tired but not as much and my skin is clearing up. Water is my miracle. Still can make me gag but I can stand it!!! I am so happy right now.

February 19th:
I am becoming more and more comfortable in my skin and with my changing shape- I actually like that I'm getting bigger in the belly because now it's starting to look and feel like a pregnant belly, not just a blubber belly if you know what I mean.

February 22nd:
Why can't I send in my registration for my class? Is it because I still don't want to think about the actual birthing part of having a baby?...I need to get that in- class starts March 2nd.

Oh and Sugar:
Yes, I started Saturday to stop eating sugar all together. I have been really strong until yesterday I subbed preschool and they had FRUIT LOOPS!!! And chocolate chip cookies- and you need a lot of energy to keep up with those little tikes so I allowed sugar while subbing, (I mean I was a zombie teacher nodding and smiling but not moving at all) preschool. But now I'm back off of it and feeling good, tired, but good.

February 23rd:
I love that people know I'm pregnant now- I gots the belly yaw- it's so fun to talk to people and share the excitement.




No comments:

Post a Comment