Saturday, March 3, 2012

27 Weeks

I have no picture for this week but just use your imagination: just imagine me bigger than last time;)


How far along: 27 weeks

Total weight gain: 25 lbs

The Journal was fun but honestly I don't keep a journal daily anymore so we're going to switch it up with some questions I found online that are just about the particular week which I think will work well:

Maternity clothes? Yes! I got some maternity jeans the other day and I feel so cute in them and it feels like I am wearing sweats.

Stretch marks? not yet... my belly is starting to get a little itchy so I've been a lotion maniac ever since.

Sleep: Weird sleep this week. One day I slept 8 hours at night, woke up with Jay- fed him breakfast, took a shower and went back to bed for 7 hours- yep-slept the whole day away. So that night I was expecting to be up and have all this energy and not be able to shut my eyes but I fell asleep no problem....I felt really loopy the next day- maybe that was too much sleep all at once.

Best moment this week: I felt tiny hiccups!!! At first I didn't know what or how or why and then: light-bulb! It was a rhythmic little beating and so so cute!!

Miss Anything? Being up for anything: these days I am kind of limited at times what activities I can do and I can't move furniture and such...sometimes I feel stuck. Like the other day my parents went fencing! Yah, I know! So I started talking excitedly to Jay and saying we should go and then it's always like, "Oh wait, would they have something for you? To cover your belly? Maybe that isn't such a good idea..." So that's what I miss, being able to just go to anything and be spontaneous about it.

Movement: Lots of movement from baby Jensen- sometimes I feel my whole body move after a kick- like somebody just gave me a shove...from the inside...it makes me laugh when that happens.

Food cravings: Sugar. Did you know I went off for about a week? I felt great! But I just have this sweet tooth and so I let myself have a little treat now and then and ever since I went completely off of it I have had better control of the amount.

Gender: Boy!!!

Symptoms: Heartburn. Some days it just flares up and fire fire fire. Also my shoulder really starting aching, to the point I couldn't move- went to the Chiropractor which was awesome! I hope it really helps my shoulder!

Belly Button in or out? It's still in- I have such an "inie" but it's barely hanging on- I expect any week now it will pop.

Wedding rings on or off? On during the day, off at night because my fingers swell and if i do fall asleep with them on, I wake up with a tingly hand and have to take them off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy- surprisingly happy actually considering all the things going on. Jay's job might not let him get his anniversary off! Hello- that should be one day that someone should be allowed to get off, right? That's the only thing that's made me really moody.

Funny Moment: Cassy called up one evening wanting to visit (she still doesn't have a car) and asked if mom or dad could come get her. When I told her they weren't home she responded with the question if I would come and pick her up- Then, an immediate GASP. Then she asked me a question that causes me to giggle even now, "Aubrey, can pregnant people drive?"

Looking forward to: My next chiropractic adjustment and my next baby class! (We just started and I think it's going to be really helpful to learn everything I can and to get Jay to be a part of the birth will be so awesome!)

1 comment:

  1. i love the question cassy! i didn't think i got stretch marks with sterling either. i thought: "yes! i'm one of those lucky ones". riiiiiggghhhttt. i'm not so lucky. after i had him i could see them. i hope you are a one of the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete