We finally get home at 1 in the morning from a weekend in Provo after getting lost because we took a wrong turn- it was hard to see with it snowing.
We step out of the car onto our driveway and the snow is perfect. The moon is shining, the snow is glowing and the world is quiet. It was one of those moments where you feel like you are the only ones on the planet, it was so peaceful.
Jay suggested we should build a snowman. We threw caution to the wind and bundled up and built a snow...woman. (The whole man thing just wasn't working out with the huge behind so we added some things and put twig hair on her head and she was perfect. )
I realized something that night. I realized that sometimes it may not be the most ideal time and it may be a little irresponsible (we had church at nine the next morning) but it's so worth it. To do something crazy and unplanned and spontaneous. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment