Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Me? A Junkie?

I have a confession. I am a sweepstakes junkie.
I know, I know. I would have told you but it's
one of those things you hear about other people
being. It's never you, right?
And maybe I'm actually not.
Maybe it's just a phase....


It all started with the McDonald's monopoly thing.
Jay got the one piece for the million dollar Parkway.
I laughed thinking, "How ridiculous!" But later found
myself talking to people about it, making plans to
split the money if they ended up with the second
piece.

Then came The Office with a special code word that
comes up during the commercial break. You then
enter it on the website. Balla-bing balla-boong.
I could win 10,000 buckaroos.

Then Wally world told me that I could win 1,000 greens
to complete a survey. So guess what I found myself
doing this morning? Pathetic.

I'm not becoming one of those crazy people who thinks
I'm going to win big. Really....

But what is that smell?

A new car perhaps?

Am I the only one who does this?
Please tell me you....
Ha wait! If I am the only one, the more chances
I will win!
I hope you all think it's crazy to enter! ha ha!
You all think I'm crazy right?!
Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment