Tuesday, November 16, 2010

22

The Jensens are awesome!
They had a surprise dinner for me with chicken alfredo pasta. Then Nancy and Mandi made up a song for me to the tune of Pretty Woman. The title was Tooele Woman. It was pretty good actually.


Mandi got me some hot coco mug and some cds-I love it. And Nancy but together all these recipes! I am so excited to get cookin'.

Then I got the famous birthday banner that is used for everyone's b-days!
And I got a famous Garrett random card that said

happy birthday cereal.
with a little stick figure apparently eating the birthday cereal....
I was confused but apparently that's what he does all the time for everyone's b-days - so I'm pretty much part of the family now.

Then I bought some new cds- one of which is taylor swift's amazingness. Then I got a new chain to go with my necklace pieces!

And I felt so loved because all these people wrote on my facebook wall, which might sound funny but I just loved that all these people remembered me on my day!!!

Later that week I was able to go down and see my family for another spectacular celebration- My dad bought us tickets to see HP7P1 (Harry Potter) which I was so stoked about! We took pictures by Harry with some straws- even my dad got into it. ha ha ha!



Then we went shopping!!!


Then my sister-in-law who lives in Montana sent me a present which was the cutest thing ever. She found out what colors my kitchen and bathroom were and made some red magnents for my fridge and some yellow light-socket-covers with turquoise buttons for the light switches in the bathroom. They are adorable.

Thanks everyone for an amazing b-day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment