Who says you can't make christmas tree ornaments with toilet paper rolls and a little bit of tissue paper? It turned out lovely. My new favorite pastime is sitting on the futon and staring at our christmas tree.
Oh thanks Aubrey! I miss you! it has been way too long. I'm so glad to see you have a blog too! I've been super busy lately so blogging has been kind of on the back burner :( I hope you're doing well, looks like you are loving married life ;) It really is the best! p.s. your tree is really adorable!
for our first tree we, bought fun sized candy bars and hooks and hung those on the tree.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Aubrey! I miss you! it has been way too long. I'm so glad to see you have a blog too! I've been super busy lately so blogging has been kind of on the back burner :( I hope you're doing well, looks like you are loving married life ;) It really is the best! p.s. your tree is really adorable!
ReplyDelete