Monday, April 28, 2014

Mommy and Grant


 I needed some mommy/son photos to remember. I read an article talking about how moms hide from the camera and end up only having one or two photos of themselves WITH their kids! What? Maybe that's an old statistic because it's so easy now with digital cameras but then I really only have 2 or 3 with Grant and he's almost 2! So I have more than average but come on- mom's need pictures with their kids! It's too easy to want to hide from the camera with my "mom" look. Today I had a cute headband though that Jay dubbed my "I Love Lucy headband" so I figured it was alright for the general public.

"Smile!"

Now- funny faces! Like this!!! Grant look at mommy's funny face!
What?...Weird...I don't know about those faces- how to make my face do that?....
He totally got into it.
And loved it! Oh how I love his smile.


What a fun little friend I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment