Monday, April 28, 2014

Esther 1 Month


Highlights:
She sleeps sooooo well. (Why? I guess G never slept this good....the only differences are: we are starting from the get-go having her sleep by me at night and when she's in the bassinet she even sleeps well which I give credit to the swaddleme blankets with the velcro- those blankets are amazing).
Has a few tummy problems once in a while. Not everyday and not for very long.
LOVED her first bath. I decided after G's first bath that something would have to change with my next baby and someone told me that they bathed with the baby. So I got in there with her- she felt so safe and warm and yep- great idea.
Grant still attacks- yikes.
Using the carrier- she naps so well next to me and I am holding her while having my arms free which is awesome...ish...my poor little back- you've gotta have muscles to baby wear I tell ya! 
Hates wet diapers.
Loves her binky.


1 comment: