We visited Erda these past two weekends and the first weekend G was super tired and teething and congested and it was....as good as it could have been with all that goin' on.
There was a cute moment though last week:
 |
| This chair is the all-time best rocker/sleeper- usually sleep befalls the rocker and rockee. |
 |
| Love sleeping pictures- it just pushes those little lips out so perfectly. |
The next weekend was breezy and beautiful. Uncle Garrett taught Grant how to climb down the stairs...backwards! Grant actually smiled and laughed and we enjoyed the day picking fresh strawberries from Nana Banana and Garbanzo's garden ;)
Can I just tell you nothing beats eating a sun-warmed fresh juicy ripe strawberry right from the garden. Actually that wasn't a question. I'm going to tell you that is the best thing in the whole entire world. Ever. Best. Yes. Oh I can't wait to have a garden with strawberry plants.
 |
| Never satisfied with just one hand full: must have both hands holding whatever is desired. |
 |
| Garden boy |
 |
| Windblown hair |
Then on the way home we got him to fall asleep! I love car trips with a sleeping baby!
 |
| A couple stories and some nursing and baby is asleep! Yes, sometimes I lean over the seat and feed the baby to help him calm down. It is very awkward but it is magic for calming him down. |
Then I had some fun with his hair- all that gorgeous feather hair.
 |
| The norm- messy beautiful. |
 |
| Poised |
 |
| Rocker |
 |
| This one looks like a wig. |
No comments:
Post a Comment