Sunday, June 23, 2013

1 Year Pictures....round 1

One has come and gone. Now my baby is 13 months! He is slimming out and I just had to get some pictures of those little leg rolls before they disappear completely!

My sis and I went and switched off camera/keeping kiddo entertained/ safe/ happy.


He was okay for one second

Okay maybe two seconds.



"Add Done....done..DONE!"

He's finally letting me lead him while holding his hand- I just have to talk to him..."we are going over to the park! Look swings!"

Seeing the park always brings a big smile.

Jean diaper! Look at those rolls! I love 'em.



Well hello there beautiful.

This is his "Shy flirty face". He does this seriously to complete strangers when they smile at him- he blinks and smiles and "hides".

I love it when he does this.




He has to hold on to two pieces of bark- in both hands.

"my bark!"

My precious.








I think he picked this up from us- we always look at him with a gaping mouth- he's doing it too now.






I'm hoping round two will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment