Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Baby and Ears Are Always a Good Idea


I love fall for all the reasons you probably do including:
the brilliant colors
the perfect sweater weather
hot chocolate
the magical feeling of the world changing


but my most favorite thing about cooler weather is the hats.
 i love hats. and baby hats are no exception.  
and ears are a must on the baby hats. 

They make the sight of the cute baby into "oh-my-goodness-was-that-drool-that-just-landing-on-my-lap-cute."

Just wait. You may want to invest in some sort of drool catching device- I would suggest a towel maybe. 

"All-By-Myself" look. He does this when he thinks he is doing something important. i love it.



Those cheeks- (yes this might be a caption that gets repeated as often as necessary).



perfection captured. 



I've never seen cuter baby hands in my whole life. So precious.


pretty leaf huh grant?

yah, let me have a closer look.

Tricked ya! I was planning on eating it the whole time.


*** there were no actual leafs eaten in the process of taking these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment