Sunday, July 8, 2012

Special

I just got back from Walmart where I printed off $20 of pictures of the baby.
Uh...yikes...
 I might be going a little overboard and want to print every single photo I take of G so I decided to quench my picture thirst I must post a few more. So there are a lot more pictures that my little sister took when we did our "professional photos" in our living room with the baby when he was I think 10 days old (he may have been 2 weeks but now I can't remember!) Anyway I was about to put a bunch on facebook but realized I actually don't want them on facebook- they are almost too special to me. But I still would like to share a few more from that day with my little group of blog people. Enjoy!

















4 comments:

  1. He is so gorgeous and you look absolutely beautiful! Love the photos! I actually really like the one of both your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got your ring back on! i love his smile. andrew used to hold his fingers like grant is in the last picture. one week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And I love that smiling/gas bubble one, it's so great.

    ReplyDelete