How far along: Ending Month 6
Maternity clothes? Yes and no! I actually found a bin of my "summer" clothes and I still fit in some of my shorts so I have been enjoying them with the sunny weather.
Stretch marks? I always look when I'm filling this out- I don't see any.
Sleep: I love sleeping! I took a 3 hour nap the other day and it felt so good and still slept 8 hours that night. I think it is getting uncomfortable- my hips feel really achy most of the night- it might be because I'm laying on my sides and they are being pulled downwards...
Best moment this week: Finding a way to drink protein mix! I think it is disgusting but I talked to my cousin Danielle and she suggested putting cinnamon in it to make it taste more like an horchata and I can drink it! Yay!
Miss Anything? Yes. I miss sleeping on my back. So much.
Movement: I feel him all the time- I went to the dentist and I don't know if it was because of the noises or what but he was moving around like crazy! It was actually super awkward because here I was with my mouth wide open getting cleaned and I kept laughing or gasping because he would do a mega kick and the nice dental assistant would go, "Oh, did that hurt? I am so sorry!!!" Then I would have to explain with drool dripping down my chin that no, she didn't hurt me, that it was my baby is jumping into my ribs!
Food cravings: I crave hamburger sometimes- I usually don't really like hamburger but sometimes it just sounds sooooo good. And milk. I stopped drinking regular milk before my pregnancy but I crave milk once in a while and have to have a few glasses.
Symptoms: I guess I can say that my hips are achy (while sleeping) and I am short-winded a lot of the time. My heartburn seems to have gone away *knock on wood*!!!!
Belly Button in or out? I would say we have a complete "outie" folks! Yay!!
Wedding rings on or off? On...my necklace around my neck;) Yes, my rings don't fit my finger anymore.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am extremely moody- happy one minute- sad/mad the next. And it shifts so easily- I don't even sit there and go, "Oh I am being mad about something dumb, maybe I should try to be happy"- nope all of a sudden the very next minute I am happy.
Looking forward to: My new project....to be announced when I actually start it because I don't want to jinx it- I'm going to start it first before I tell people about it.

cool shirt! i wore andrew's shorts a lot during the summer. sometimes he would wonder where they were and i would go get them out of my drawer.
ReplyDeleteI've begun digging through some of his stuff- I especially like the pants and shorts. And shirts. Everything just fits a little nicer.
ReplyDelete