I was so excited when my friend Mariah said she was free this weekend when we went to visit Jay's family and agreed to fit in a few photo sessions featuring my growing belly! Thanks Mariah, you are the best!!!
I'm so grateful to have these to remember and celebrate this wonderful new little life that is changing my life and will change our lives forever.






I'm so grateful to have these to remember and celebrate this wonderful new little life that is changing my life and will change our lives forever.


...
...
...
...
...
Oh and one more, just for laughs and maybe a few kicks- I couldn't stop laughing: the double chin, the seriousness and well the awkwardness of it all. I love it.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
i see no double chin! but just remember, you will not have this weight forever. oh how we love booby milk!
ReplyDeleteWhat?!!! Okay, I guess it's hidden and it's just an awkward angle. I guess when I think of milk I think of cow's milk- it's weird that I'm going to make milk without even trying!!! ha ha. Did you ever use a pump? I have no idea where or what kind I should get...I'm sure I'll need one right?
DeleteYou look so cute! I love these Photos she did a awesome job.
ReplyDeleteYou are seriously the cutest Prego lady I know!
Thanks Amy! She did do a great job- it's so great to be able to have them to remember this time. I seriously love you! You are so sweet!
Deleteyes! you put my favorite one in the middle of your banner!
ReplyDeleteWhat did I tell you?! You should be a maternity model! These photos turned out so well. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou are the sweetest thing ever!!!
DeleteAh you look so beautiful! I love the black and white one of you stood by the window. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks Abi!!! Everyone is so nice geez!!! I heard a rumor you might be coming to the states for a visit?...is this true?!!!
Delete