Honda's are the best right?
Well my little 90 honda has over 260,000 miles on it and everybody says they are the best so that's what we stuck with when we purchased our new and improved Honda Accord.
Our new car is....
Get this: 7 years newer than the last one!
Only has a little bit of chipped paint in a few select areas.
Smells funky....jay's been working on that...he bought 3 bottles of febreeze....it's better now.
It's the SPECIAL EDITION...whatever that means.
It has a spoiler.
Everything seems to be working awesome.
Only has 108,000 miles on it, plenty of life left.
We bought it off of ksl for 3k.
I think it's going to work well.
But...
Why do I skip over it and drive my old honda around still?
Why does it just feel good to drive it, even though I know what it looks like to everyone else?
Why does it just fit me so well? I'ts given me so much grief right? I just don't remember now. Was it all that painful?
It's so weird; I love that little rusty old car. It's been pretty good to me.
I'm going to miss you my honda.
While I was in Italy, my parents got rid of the old suzuki sidekick I drove. I still miss it like crazy. I understand you, girl!
ReplyDelete