Yep, it's happened.
Did I mention that I signed up for Anatomy and Microbiology? And that I am planning on signing up for Accounting online so I can have all these classes done before February so I can make the deadline for applying for the nutrition program at BYU. These are the courses that must be done to apply for the program, and of course in my 4ish years of going to school have I taken any of them? Nope. So I gotta take them now. All at once.
That's not so much a problem but apparently anatomy is very, very difficult. And UVU makes it even more difficult. I was warned if I have to take anatomy do not take it from UVU.
Why, I scoffed. So it's hard, big deal. Of course it's hard- and you just have to study and work hard. Hard work never killed anybody.
Let me sum it up for you: 2nd quiz= Aubrey is a mental case.
Do other people cry when they take this class? Do I really have what it takes? What am I made of? (ha ha, no pun intended).
Oo, let me help you! I love anatomy! I was an anatomy TA at BYU last summer and it was one of the best times of my life. Seriously though, if you want help, just tell me!
ReplyDeleteREally?!!! Oh I love you!!! Is your number still the same? I'm totally going to take you up on that- Plus I can't believe we haven't gotten together since I moved to Provo-oh wait, I'm taking anatomy, that's why! But now I can do both!!!! This gladdens my heart!
ReplyDelete